Tired Thursday Roll Call

Cherish F.
on 12/2/10 3:29 am - Philadelphia, PA
And now I'm blushing now that I realize how that read!!
 Cherish
Consult Weight/ Surgery Weight/Current Weight/  Goal Weight, Reached 4/7/11!!
     294                     286.5                     165.5                     164

Full abdominoplasty & Breast Reduction/Lift - 4/9/12!

Even miracles take a little time. ~ Cinderella

Lisa H.
on 12/2/10 3:50 am - Whitehall, PA
You are the man!!!!!!!!!!

And yes.. laughing over here because of you finding your sternum.. it's crazy isn't it?!? I, too, will often find myself touching my bones.. collar bones, hip bones, ribs.. I have to remember to do it in the privacy of my own home.. LOL

My tracker

hers 

Maura M.
on 12/2/10 6:47 am - Yardley, PA

so funny!!  I'm all about my collar bones- I find myself wanting to buy clothes that show them - and I love how Cherish put it.. she is just missing the "when I think about you" part from that "touch myself" song.. ha!  love it.. little things that we admit to one another are so funny that we are all secretly thinking these things (or doing these things and when one comes out with it - we all admit the same!!) 

love you guys!!!

Maura

IdaMae D.
on 12/2/10 8:36 am - Philadelphia, PA
Wow Swede awesome wow moment there....
I remember when Gene had that same reaction and used that very same phrase. 
Ida

IdaMae

bvohl
on 12/2/10 12:23 am
Good Morning Ida and PA!

I have to agree with the title of roll call! I am sooooo tired and I have a full day planned! Today is my busiest day at school, even have lessons during my lunch!! After school, I have to stop by to see my brother bc he has a chanukah gift for Dee. Then I have to run home and check to see if my neighbor is home and if she is then I go to Dee's school and pick her up along with our neighbor and one of Dee's friends. feed them dinner, then a little play time then off to brownie meeting. After brownies, drive Dee's friend home, light the menorah and open more presents. Then I will collapse!! OY!!! TGIF.....

Have a great one!!

Beth
http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wvHjqcu/">
http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/t/wvHjqcu/weight.png">>

Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1894 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1991 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2678 views